Thank you for submitting your Employee Intake Form!
Now it's time to send us your immigration documents.
Please forward the applicable documents from the Immigration Document Checklist below. You can forward your documents to Ellis Porter in one of four ways:
- Upload your documents as a .zip file when completing the New Employee Information Form (at the end of the form, you will be given the option to upload your file as an attachment to the form).
- Email scanned copies of your documents to your Ellis Porter Attorney and/or Case Manager.
- Email a link to a cloud-based drive where your documents are saved (DropBox, GoogleDrive, etc.)
- Send copies of your documents to Ellis Porter via courier delivery (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) or U.S. mail.
Immigration Document Checklist
Please provide copies (not originals) of the following immigration documents:
General Immigration Documents
- Photo identity page from your passport
- All passport pages with U.S. visas and/or entry stamps (copies of blank pages do not need to be provided)
- Your current I-797 approval notice and all previous I-797 approval notices
- Updated resume or C.V.
- Birth Certificate
- Copies of undergraduate and/or graduate degree diplomas
- Copy of undergraduate and/or graduate degree transcripts (if readily available)
- Any relevant training certifications
- If you hold (or previously held) F-1 status, provide copies of all I-20 Forms
- If you hold (or previously held) J-1 status, provide copies of all DS-2019 Forms. If you have obtained a J-1 Waiver, please also provide a copy of your J-1 Waiver Approval Notice (Form I-612)
If you are a Physician, please also provide the following documents:
- ECFMG Certificate
- USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3 Score Reports
- Medical License
If you are a Nurse, please also provide the following documents:
- VisaScreen Certificate
- Nursing License
- VisaScreen or FCCPT Certificate
- Physical Therapist License
Other Licensed Occupations
If you work in any other occupation that requires a state-issued professional license, please provide a copy of your license.