Whether you are coming to the U.S. to study, to visit friends and family, to see the sights or to experience a slice of life in America, there is a visa category for you.  Ellis Porter provides advice and services related to the following temporary visa categories for individuals:

  • B-2 Visas for Visitors & Tourists
  • F-1 Visas for Students
  • J-1 Visas for Exchange Visitors