Nurse Immigration Questions? Let’s Talk.

TN Work Visas

If you are a nurse from Canada or Mexico, we can help you obtain TN work authorization under the NAFTA treaty so you can work as a registered nurse in the United States.
Learn More ›

h-1B work visas

Nurses working in advanced practice positions, including Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) and Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM), as well as certain Nurse Managers with higher-level managerial responsibilities, can typically qualify for H-1B work visas.

We can help you determine if the H-1B work visa category is right for you.
Learn More ›

Green Cards

If you have decided to make the U.S. your permanent home, finding the right green card category is important. Most nurses will qualify for the fast-track “Schedule A” green card application category.

Other nurses may need to use the more standard green card categories. Either way, we’re here to help you develop the most advantageous green card strategy for your personal and professional goals.
Learn More ›


Get Immigration News Updates from Ellis Porter!

Stay updated on the latest immigration news and alerts by signing up for our PassPorter news service.

Call Us

Nurse Immigration Questions? Let’s Talk.